The Norfolk Broads Yacht Club is always welcoming new members.
To apply for membership of please download and complete a Membership form and a New Member Sponsor form.
Completed forms and fees should be sent to:
Norfolk Broads Yacht Club
If you have any questions please contact the NBYC Office on Tel. 01603 782808
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Subscriptions – 2017|
|Full – 28 years of age and over||£261.00|
|Intermediate – 23-27 years of age||£155.00|
|Spouse or widow of both preceding categories||£145.00|
|Youth – 18-22 years of age||£104.00|
|Junior – 8 -17 years of age||£57.00|
|Student (studying outside of Norfolk & Suffolk)||£76.00|
**NEW FAMILY MEMBERSHIP STARTED IN 2014 (1 full member, 1 spouse & 1 or more juniors) £433.00**
**NEW SENIOR MEMBERSHIP RATE (for new members and existing members if they so wish – members over 65 & whose combined age in years and total years of membership exceeds eighty) 75% of full/spouse membership
Exisiting Seniors, your rate will remain fixed but not less than 50% of the full fee
|Registration Fees – CURRENTLY REDUCED TO £0|
|Usually £25.00 and payable by any member on joining the Club, when aged 23 years and over.
Age shall be taken as that attained on the 1st January.
- All age categories are governed by the age of a member at 1st January of the season concerned.
- Registration fees and subscriptions are due with this application form. Subsequent subscriptions and mooring fees are due annually on the 1st January of each year.
- In the event of non-election, monies accompanying this application will be refunded.
- Applicants who are new to the area/do not know any existing members should contact the Club for details how to join.
- Details of mooring fees can be found on the Mooring Application form